Atlanta Engagement Photography- Claire + Stephen

May 18, 2015

in·ti·ma·cy

close familiarity or friendship

closeness

closeness of observation or knowledge of a subject

It is so important for me to create images that feel real. When you look at a couple I really want you to feel who they are. My engagement sessions have slowly become more intimate. I crave this closeness with my couples so much, that I am ready to eliminate traditional engagement sessions all together and go on the hunt for what is real. This requires me spending more than just 2 hours together. I want to tell the story that is you, and that means us spending the whole day together. Want your story told in a real way? Hit me up and we will spend the day together. Find out more about Claire + Stephen at http://www.blogbygroom.com/

1. Michelle says:

Some of your best work Bri!!

2. Bri. My god. These are outstanding. I don’t even have words. They’re amazing and beautiful and have so much LIFE. Love love love love.

3. Lauren says:

Beautiful photos! I felt like I was able to get a sense of who this couple really is after looking at the photos. Love this post. Thanks for sharing!

4. Jennifer says:

These are amazing. It’s not just photography. It’s art. It’s a story.

5. Claire says:

The most surreal day, in the best way possible. The photos, and the memories of us just goofing around for hours, will be cherished forever. You are the shit and I cannot get over these.

6. Beth says:

I found you via a post by “A Practical Wedding” and had to leave a note telling you how much I ADORE this session. What you captured, and how you captured it is…well…captivating. The obvious comfort and familiarity the couple felt with you is palpable. Incredible images!

7. Molly says:

Holy Crap these are fantastic!! I am in love with all of these photos really awesome job!

8. […] drinking too if you are into that. It takes actual hanging out. I got started with this idea with Claire + Stephen‘s engagement session. Their session really opened my eyes and showed me the way. They got me […]