Atlanta Engagement Photography- Claire + Stephen

May 18, 2015

Engagement

topic:

in·ti·ma·cy

close familiarity or friendship

closeness

closeness of observation or knowledge of a subject

It is so important for me to create images that feel real. When you look at a couple I really want you to feel who they are. My engagement sessions have slowly become more intimate. I crave this closeness with my couples so much, that I am ready to eliminate traditional engagement sessions all together and go on the hunt for what is real. This requires me spending more than just 2 hours together. I want to tell the story that is you, and that means us spending the whole day together. Want your story told in a real way? Hit me up and we will spend the day together. Find out more about Claire + Stephen at http://www.blogbygroom.com/

1. Michelle

May 5th, 2015 at 11:41 am

Some of your best work Bri!!

2. Raven Shutley

May 5th, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Bri. My god. These are outstanding. I don’t even have words. They’re amazing and beautiful and have so much LIFE. Love love love love.

3. Lauren

May 5th, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Beautiful photos! I felt like I was able to get a sense of who this couple really is after looking at the photos. Love this post. Thanks for sharing!

4. Jennifer

May 5th, 2015 at 3:21 pm

These are amazing. It’s not just photography. It’s art. It’s a story.

5. Claire

May 5th, 2015 at 10:06 pm

The most surreal day, in the best way possible. The photos, and the memories of us just goofing around for hours, will be cherished forever. You are the shit and I cannot get over these.

6. Beth

June 24th, 2015 at 1:00 pm

I found you via a post by “A Practical Wedding” and had to leave a note telling you how much I ADORE this session. What you captured, and how you captured it is…well…captivating. The obvious comfort and familiarity the couple felt with you is palpable. Incredible images!

7. Molly

September 1st, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Holy Crap these are fantastic!! I am in love with all of these photos really awesome job!

8. Atlanta Lifestyle Photography- Kelley + Fallon » Bri McDaniel Photography//Atlanta + Destination Wedding Photographer

September 30th, 2015 at 2:22 pm

[…] drinking too if you are into that. It takes actual hanging out. I got started with this idea with Claire + Stephen‘s engagement session. Their session really opened my eyes and showed me the way. They got me […]