At the end of 2013 Phillip and I hopped on a plane to Boston to tell Andrea and Wadih’s love story! I am excited for a bagillion reasons! So excited I have to create a list. List help me calm down so bare with me guys.
Reasons why Bri is way to excited to share this post:
1) First Destination Wedding woop!
2) First time going to Boston
3) First time getting to listen to Augustana’s “Boston” and actually be going to Boston
4) First time Phillip second shot with me. I have to say I am so proud of him!!! Like he has been watching me for years picking up tips here and there, and then he shoots for his first time and blows it out of the water. He put my first time to shame. Phillip is extremely talented, and I’m not just saying that because I’m madly in love with him, but forreal he rocked it!
5) Andrea + Wadih
6) Andrea + Wadih (not a typo I did repeat this for the second time)
7) Andrea + Wadih (yup a third time) They are an amazing couple! Truly amazing. Andrea’s first email to me had me sold instantly. It was so personal and I connected to it on so many levels. The way they met was adorable. So adorable I have to include a piece of the email she sent me:
“he was working as a mechanic at his uncle’s garage and the clutch in my car had just blown out. It was my first car and my uncle had recommended their garage. Being a hopeful, flirty 24 year old, I got all cute and went to the garage to try to sweet talk my way into a good deal. And that’s when I met Wadih. I was a little taken aback by how handsome he was but I still pleaded my case for help – and he went along with it and let me talk and talk. At the end of my rant, he tells me that he can’t do much for me, since its his uncle who actually needed to price everything out. I was semi-annoyed, left my name and number for his uncle to call me and left. Well later that night I come home to a facebook friend request (I know – social media, go figure) from a guy named “Wadih Choueiri” – I had absolutely no clue who it was (he’s Lebanese so the name was completely unrecognizable to me) , until i noticed the picture and realized it was him. At first I thought it was kinda lame that he would find me, but I went along with it. We started chatting and getting to know each other”.
Just a cherry on top that they were getting married in Boston. It was an honor that they reached out to me and it was an honor to tell their story.
*End of list*
So here is the story of our experience in Boston. From exploring the city, to the rehearsal, to the wedding day, to exploring the city again (cool shot of the city towards the end from a really tall memorial that Phillip somehow convinced me to climb *afraid of heights*)
*Warning this is a really long post* but I did the best I could jamming in three days. I really wanted to share the experience from the photographer’s side. This is something I really haven’t done before (inserting myself into another couple’s love story via blog post) but I can’t help it. I want to try something new in honor of it still being the first month of the new year, and I really want you guys to get a taste of our experience. So enjoy! Oh and I’m gonna leave you with a quote from Andrea’s email:
” You asked me what inspires me? Love inspires me. Love for my family, love for my future husband, love for my patients (I’m going to PA school next year) and love for the special moments in life. ”